Step 1: Creating a logo on adobe illustrator.
Need Adobe Illustrator, online software, to make your own logo. It’s a logo-making tool…
Open Adobe Illustrator. It is the popular software to design the logo. You can get the software from https://www.adobe.com/
Need to start by taking a new file, a step in logo vectorisation with Illustrator
Then take a new document. Generally, for a logo you can take 1000*1000px artboard. And can keep the color mode in RGB if you are going to use that logo only on your website but remember if you are going to print your logo then the color mode should be in CMYK.
NO DEPOSIT-BASED LOGO DESIGN SERVICE. Just Share Vision or Logo Requirements.
We will get back to you within a couple of hours with Customs Designed Logo done with the Adobe Illustrator program. Get high-resolution Logo Design in Illustrator for any printing needs.
Drop your phone number to call you Back.
Now the game starts from here when it comes to logo creation in adobe illustrator.
Take a circle, you can take any size of the circle . By holding shift you will get a perfect circle. You need to have knowledge on colors. Let’s try using this https://color.adobe.com/create
Play around with concept
Now holding alter key from the keyboard we will drag that circle so that we can get a copy of the same circle we already have.
Need more things to do with circles
I copied the same circle once more like the following circle. So now we have 3 circles.
Stand up your concept by playing with shapes for illustrator logo design
I am coping the circle again so that we can get an area to make the fish tail.
Cutting and Adding
Now select all the circles and take shape builder tool from the tool bar.
Desired shape came out
Pressing alter key drag your mouse on the parts that you want to delete (see attched image – part A). Then you will get something like this (see attched image part B) after deleting all unnecessary area.
Now Rotate if you are continuing illustrator logo design.
Now just select the shapes you have after cutting and click ctrl+g to group them all and rotate it as per your need. At B side if you notice , i reflected the shape (right click on item, choose reflect from transform).
Work on details, an important step in Illustrator logo designing.
I took a circle of the same size as I took previously . you can take it at first when you are taking all circles or just follow how am I doing. And then select all shapes and delet the extra part of that circle using shape builder tool. And group the shapes.
Coloring give things life
With direct selection tool select each part of the fish and give colors to them from the color pallet , you can get this color palette from window option. If you want to use exactly same colors as mine then here are the color codes I used: light blue #80BDE7, deep blue # 5677B9
Something missing, right?
I want to add a mouth-type shape to the fish to add some detail. So selecting the pen tool from the toolbar I draw a shape. It is one of the most important steps for vectorizing any any using illustrator.
Now we have a nice fish icon
Now with shape builder tool I delete extra things and got this.
Its time to beautify
Select everything and make the strokes smooth following this image:
Company Name and Tagline
Now select text tool from toolbar and type your texts and choose a nice font from the character palate. If you don’t have character palate then activate it from window option. I used lato font , You can download it from google fonts, there you will get the full font family of lato.
Colorize the text
Give the texts one or two colors as you want. I took the deep blue from the fish (#5677B9) and a light grey (#505456) for the tagline . Color is very important for a logo design. Try to limit your design in 2 or 3 colors for your logo.
Here you go…….
we tried three orientation for the same logo so that my client can select the one he like most.
NO DEPOSIT. Just Share Vision or Logo Requirements
Within a couple of hours, we will get back with multiple designers’ custom concepts designed in Adobe Illustrator. Select your one, get revisions until you are satisfied. Custom Logo within 6 to 12 hours.
Single Logo- Multiple Use ( Business Card, Website, T-Shirt, Banner & More)
Drop your phone number to call you Back.
Logo Includes Following Features, that You Will Love
Professionally designed logo
Logo from Multiple Designers
Multiple Logos in Hours
Custom Logo within Today
High Resolution Logo
Why designers use Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator can be used for various purposes. It helps to produce vector images, which can be used in any size. Advertising companies hire illustrator designers, to design high-quality images. They can design images for different billboards, or logo for different companies, or business and visiting cards. We will guide you what are the different purposes for which adobe illustrator can be used.
Almost Free to design: In illustrator, you are free to choose, in which way you want to design. You can put all your creativity in a single image by using this graphic tool. There are no limitations. You can design anything you want. This tool will provide you with high-quality images. The Premium version has a minimum charge after two-month free usage.
Designing Logo: In Illustrator, you can design realistic logos. You can design a great and stylish logo using the pen tool. There are many varieties of colors, from which you can choose different variations of colors. if you want to learn logo designing, this tool is best for you. Many professionals use this tool to design the logo.
Designing different objects: With the help of this tool, you can design any type of object and any shape of your choice. In this graphic tool, it has mesh and gradient tools, by which you can draw realistic objects. It depends upon how creative you are.
Cartoon Characters: Illustrator can provide you tools, through which you can design different cartoon characters. Not only this, but you can also trace on the image, to create a similar cartoon character, with similar colors.
Resizing images: Illustrator helps you not to lose your image quality while resizing or rescaling it. As this tool produces vector images. Vector images have the ability not to lose their quality, whatever the size we select. While resizing the images, you will see that image quality remains the same.
Important steps for creating a logo using Adobe Illustrator
Today, mostly everything can be designed on an illustrator. However, many graphic designing companies use this tool to design high-quality and 3D logos for different companies. Most designers use this tool to create logos, as this tool provides many options for creating a professional logo. After learning this tool, you can earn good money from different online websites platforms.
A logo is something that is recognized by customers. It communicates virtually. The logo needs to be professional looking and eye-catchy. Most of the customers only recognize the company or brand just by seeing its logo. So, you have to design such a logo that will always be remembered by customers.
If you are willing to learn how to create a professional logo using an illustrator, we can help you. Let’s see what are the important steps you need to know for creating a logo using this tool.
- Question & Answer Session: Before proceeding to designing your client’s logo, you must take information from your client. Ask them what business they are running, where the company is located, the targeted audience of their brand, and also take ideas from clients. Taking help from clients is very helpful.
- The text used in Logo: Once you are done with the Q&A session, start thinking of relevant words, which will be used in the client’s logo. Always use creative words, but they must be related to your client’s brand. After completing this move on to sketching.
- Draw Rough Sketches: The text you choose for your client’s logo, start to sketch them roughly with different styles and shapes. Draw whatever you think will look great. It is a rough design. This sketch will be modified further. Never get too exhausted while sketching, take rest, after taking rest, review the design again.
- Time to Take Feedback of Client: The sketches you drew, now send them to your client for the feedback. Brief them, what designing concept you are using, and why. Ask them, if they want something to add or if they want change in the design.
- Design in Illustrator: After creating a rough sketch, time to design your logo on illustrator. You can trace your logo on the tool. There is live tracing available which can be done on illustrator. However, you need steady hands. Or you can start designing by looking at your sketch.
- Color Part: Now your design is finalized, its time to put some colors in your logo. Select suitable colors for your client’s logo. Check the theme of their brand, and choose according to it. You can use solid or gradient colors. Show to your client, and ask them, if they need any changes in color patterns.
- Source files: Your client logo is ready. Now, you have to deliver all the source files to your client, which he/she asked you to send. You can send CYMK and RGB colors format files, transparent background file (PNG format), Jpeg format, SVG format. So that your client can use files according to their needs.
We Can Design Your Business Card, Banner, T-Shirt and Website
Let’s Explore More
Get Business Card Free with Our Promotion Offer Only To Support Small Business for COVID-19.
Free Consultation for Your Best Logo Today!
Try our service today and give us the opportunity to be part of your business development.